Do not shave in the Month of November!
Instead grow more Bestial, Brutish, and Manly!
Get your #kamilikumi BLACK CORAL Beard Grooming Kit in time to be prepared.
“There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless – boys and women – and I am neither one.”
ORDER YOUR KIT TODAY
on our social media to be ready for Movember
- You do not shave in November.
- You DO NOT shave in November.
- If you shave you are out.
- Be part of the “in” crowd by doing what all the cool kids are doing.
- Real women like real men.
- Save time getting ready in the morning.
Need More Convincing?
We don’t understand why you’re not already convinced, but take a look at this very compelling argument for growing a beard.
- On average, whiskers grow 5.5 inches per year.
- Hans Langseth of Norway grew the longest beard ever recorded at 17′ 6″.
- The average man will spend 140 days of his life shaving.